Along with various industrial, governmental and educational partners we have a close partnership with the following organizations:
- ARO TECHNOLOGIES is SPL’s first partner. ARO TECHNOLOGIES provides SPL with a large floor space for research, development and testing and supports SPL with access to their workshops and other infrastructure
- Australian Space Research Institute ASRI. SPL was involved in ASRI’s AUSROC 2.5 project. SPL was in charge for the propellant pressurization system.
- FHNW (University of applied science NW-Switzerland). SPL is conducting several R&D projects with FHNW (University of applied science north-west Switzerland). For more info’s see our publication page and and the SPL news.
- IBB.ch. IBB.ch is Bruno Berger’s (one of the SPL founders) company. Active in the field of mech. engineering, CAD/CAE and IT-security consulting.
- EPFL Space center.
- Müller AG. Sponsoring us since many years. Thanks a lot for your support!